Professional Prospecting Skills™ helps salespeople become successful at prospecting by approaching it as a process rather than ‘cold calling.’
For those in a business-to-business sales role, Professional Prospecting Skills ™ equips participants with the processes and skills needed to efficiently and effectively initiate new business relationships through prospecting. Specifically, participants will learn a three-phase approach to prospecting—Prepare, Contact, and Assess—as well as skills, tips, and techniques that ensure effectiveness in each phase.
Your salespeople will:
- Increase revenues by gaining more appointments with the right people in client organizations.
- Save time by productively applying efficient research to their prospecting efforts.
- Engage potential clients in a way that sets the stage for future long-term business relationships.
Your customers will:
- Benefit from prepared calls and a more systematic approach to communication.
- Eliminate the time wasted with unprepared sales professionals.
Your organization will:
- Recognize more consistent revenue streams as salespeople improve the balance between account maintenance and business development.
- Increase in productivity through improved targeting of resources and investment.
- Improve market position through an increase in new business acquisition.