Help companies develop their potential and grow yours too.
We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and commitment in our mission and values. We are looking for people with a strong desire to help organizations raise and equip leaders by helping them succeed. Join us and discover a work experience where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Be a part of the world’s leading training and consulting company today. Send in your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Charged to introduce and sell the full scope of ELAvate services and capabilities and sell services offered by our affiliates to new and existing clients, with a particular focus on new business development.
To build strong long lasting relationships with customers, managing accounts both effectively and efficiently. To introduce world class business issue solutions, leveraging internal resources to support customers and the sales approach.
Training Performance Consultant
The Training Performance Consultant provides support and serves as a resource to the sales team as needed and assigned on a per diem basis. The Training Performance Consultant will facilitate ELAvate programs, serve as subject matter expert for new product and custom development, partner with sales team members in strategic selling opportunities, model the knowledge, skills and behaviors consistent with our training programs and stay current with changes in existing areas of expertise and seek to expand program and training knowledge.
Social Media Coordinator
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook,
LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Manages social media communications with ELAvate Principals
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Create, maintain and update an attractive and informative website using WordPress
- Supports and enhances ELAvate blogs, e-zines for increasing open and read time rates
- Builds email population to enlarge ELAvate Tribe
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Writes in grammatically correct and attractive English
- Assists social media management with large projects, campaigns,
events, and community management
- Works with CEO and Directors in a proactive collaborative manner
- At least Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media marketing
- Proactive and take initiative
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Singaporeans and PR only
Send in your professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be notified.