Trompenaars Hampden-Turner is a world class research-driven consulting firm that operates as a center of excellence from various locations around the world. We have unique ways to help people and organizations from different cultures and with diverse viewpoints work together. We help improve business performance in order for organizations to become more sustainable, its people more effective and its stakeholders more satisfied.
We start with business and make the link to culture, because culture provides the context within which people in organizations interact with one another and the world surrounding them. Therefore we work with all business implications of culture. These may be part of an organization’s globalization process, integration strategies, corporate identity, international change management, innovation, leadership, managing diversity or the ‘roll-out’ of building cross-cultural competencies. We make the business and people aspects of culture tangible and measurable using a wide range of well-proven instruments underpinned by our extensive research.
The company was founded in 1985 by Fons Trompenaars. Co-founder Charles Hampden-Turner is one of the most original thought leaders on the topic of reconciling cultural dilemmas. We work with a small team of experienced consultants who collaborate closely with our clients.
We actively support our clients in managing the business value of cultural diversity:
- We help you deal with cross-cultural challenges and dilemmas, whether they relate to national or corporate cultures, within your own organization or among stakeholders, you can depend on us.
- We help you recognize and respect cultural differences in values, attitudes and behavior.
- We teach you how to systematically reconcile the cultural differences to your advantage.
- We help you find the opportunities in diversity, be it gender, functional, national or corporate.
- You can expect positive effects to come from win-win outcomes, more productive cross-cultural relationships, improved bottom line results and a better reputation.