Competition is fierce. To become a trusted business advisor to your customers, you must learn to use sales skills as a strategic asset against the competition.
Consisting of advanced selling techniques, this program equips participants with the ability to use The Competitive Selling Process as a strategic asset. Participants learn to use this continuous process of analysis and execution to assess their competitive position and then apply that information within customer conversations.
Your salespeople will:
- Increase their ability to succeed in competitive situations by using analysis and sales skills in a more strategic fashion
- Shorten sales cycles by using the information and resources at their disposal to represent the full capabilities they bring to a customer situation, highlighting competitive advantage more quickly and clearly
- Decrease occurrences of losing business to indirect competitors (for example, internal projects, competing priorities)
Your customers will:
- View your salespeople as Trusted Advisors who understand their business and the challenges they encounter
- Increase ability to differentiate among competing proposals and more quickly come to decisions and commence implementation/use
- Make more informed decisions that hinge on how proposed solutions will progress core goals
Your organization will:
- Protect market share in a crowded marketplace
- Realize efficiencies in cost of sales (shorter sales cycles, better return on sales investments through improved win ratios)
- Leverage marketing, product development, and other investments by integrating them into sales activities and communications