Help companies develop their potential and grow yours too.
We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and commitment in our mission and values. We are looking for people with a strong desire to help organizations raise and equip leaders by helping them succeed. Join us and discover a work experience where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Be a part of the world’s leading training and consulting company today. Send in your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Sales and Admin Specialist
- Process new sales leads (Prospecting)
- Research on Internet, Newspapers, Magazines for Prospecting Clients
- Make appointments for sales consultant team
- Learn proposal writing system and write draft proposals/presentations
- Follow up and maintain client’s database
- Compile and Prepare reports for sales team
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of AchieveGlobal Vietnam’s programs and services
- Assist with customer care service
- Assist with SIP tasks such as checking printed materials, packing up materials, setting up meeting room, pre and post training reports
- Book rooms and travel arrangement
- Prepare and distribute papers and documents for meetings
- Maintain filling system
- Answer the phone and queries
- Photocopy, Print and Scan Papers and Documents
- Perform other tasks as per requested
Corporate Sales Consultant
This position is charged to introduce and sell the full scope of ELAvate services and capabilities and sell services offered by our affiliates to new and existing clients, with a particular focus on new business development.
The sales consultant is to also build strong long lasting relationships with customers, managing accounts both effectively and efficiently and to introduce world class business issue solutions, leveraging internal resources to support customers and the sales approach.
Join ELAvate Vietnam, Asia’s leading training and consulting company.
If you think you have what it takes to be a world class leader and developer of people, send your professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
ELAvate Vietnam is committed to fostering a work environment that values the diversity and talents of each employee. Diversity encompasses all kinds of differences in people that may include: age, race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive edge in an ever-changing, global marketplace depends on the innovative ideas and insights that each person contributes. Diversity enhances our creative thinking and ultimately our business success. Simply put, ELAvate Vietnam is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer striving for strength through diversity in our workforce.