Customer sophistication … fierce competition … commoditization … price obsession … complex sales cycles … globalization … changes in buying behaviors. Even in the face of these challenges, new sales opportunities are pursued and won.
To capitalize on these possibilities, a salesperson must have superior selling skills—skills that build customer trust and differentiate you from your competitors.
Professional Selling Skills ® ( PSS ) can help you develop these skills. Research-based, the PSS sales training program teaches selling and key interaction skills that enable you to lead mutually beneficial sales conversations with your customers—even with those who are indifferent or express concerns.
Benefits of Professional Selling Skills ( PSS )
Your salespeople will:
- Gain the skills critical to developing solid business relationships while improving sales performance.
- Increase their long-term effectiveness by becoming knowledgeable business consultants.
- Acquire critical skills efficiently through learner-focused activities.
- Gain a reliable method for continually evaluating and improving skill development.
Your customers will profit from:
- Lasting relationships with salespeople who understand their business reality.
- Products that address their specific organizational and personal needs.
- Buying decisions that are based on fact, not high-pressure sales tactics.
Your organization will experience:
- Increased success in winning new business and building customer loyalty.
- Decreased costs by helping salespeople better judge account potential and use time more efficiently.
- A common language for your sales team, resulting in improved communication and teamwork.
- Reduced turnover by providing salespeople with direction, support, and flexible professional development.