Equipping Leaders for the 21st Century
Today’s business leaders face unprecedented business issues, resulting in part from an increasingly complex, diverse, and rapidly changing global economy. Shifting perceptions of the skill sets required for effective leadership in the 21st century demand new and innovative training methods and programs that adequately prepare leaders for the key roles they will play in supporting their organizations’ success.
The Six Key Leadership Zones
ELAvate Indonesia’s Corporate Leadership Development program offers today’s leaders comprehensive training and mastery in the Six Key Leadership Zones, which form the foundation of modern business success. These fundamental components of functional leadership consist of the following areas of business acumen:
Customized Learning Solutions
We thoroughly address each Key Leadership Zone in our various customized Leadership Development training solutions. From classroom learning to online learning in a variety of formats, our flexible programs offer a high-quality learning experience that is perfectly suited to your organization’s needs. Whether you prefer in-person or online learning delivery, our courses provide the skills and insights your employees need to master the challenges of the modern workplace. Our expert trainers equip your leadership candidates to help their teams excel, enabling them to skillfully foster a collaborative atmosphere in which your business can thrive.
Our World-Class Reputation
ELAvate Indonesia enjoys a well-earned reputation as a respected leader in the field of corporate leadership development and multi-cultural leadership development training. Our record of successful collaboration with client organizations locally and regionally makes us a widely trusted source of business guidance and educational development for companies that seek to move their businesses forward into a vibrant future.
The ELAvate Difference
Key characteristics that distinguish our Leadership Development training programs include the following:
- Adaptability to the unique needs of your organization
- Suitability to a wide variety of industries
- Relevance to Indonesia’s ethnic and cultural identity
- Sensitivity to your company’s internal business culture
- Flexibility of learning options, including traditional classroom instruction, online instruction via virtual classrooms or individual eLearning, and blended learning
- The Learning Formula, which systematically guides students through the stages of initial commitment, current performance assessment, new knowledge acquisition, and practical development, finishing up with a thorough application of the principles learned.
If you are seeking a Leadership Development training program that offers flexibility, expertise, and customized training – one that is offered by a recognized leader in its field – contact ELAvate Indonesia. We look forward to helping you determine the best corporate leadership development option for your organization’s needs.